Community Karate Center, LLC
Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE SIGNED BY ALL PERSONS WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY COMMUNITY KARATE CENTER, LLC CLASS, EVENT, OR ACTIVITY.
I, the undersigned, wish to participate in Community Karate Center’s (CKC) martial arts program. In consideration of this participation, I understand and agree to the following provisions:
I/We fully understand and acknowledge that:
- There are risks and dangers associated with participation in martial arts events and activities which could result in bodily injury, disability, or death due to my participation, the action of other participants, or conditions of the activity. These risks may not be reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- I/We enter martial arts training and/or competition entirely on my own free will and understand the importance of following the rules of training and competition.
- The activity is to be performed within the rules; any intentional act to injure another participant or spectator is not condoned, encouraged, or permitted by Community Karate Center.
- Community Karate Center reserves all rights to dismiss any student, at any time, for misconduct, actions, behaviors or attitudes which we do not approve.
- Pictures and videos taken at class, seminars, tournaments, or other CKC-related events or functions may be used for marketing by Community Karate Center.
- I/We are responsible for attending class. Community Karate Center will not refund me for any unused classes during any contract period. I/we understand that if I/we do not attend class it is not the responsibility of Community Karate Center and its successors, assigns or affiliates, directors, managers, or supervisors, to refund me for the unused class and/or portion of my unused contract. I understand that all agreements are non-refundable.
- Community Karate Center follows the inclement weather policy of Orchard Farm School District and will not refund me for the classes cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Community Karate Center has the right to cancel, without refund, regularly scheduled classes due to in-house tournaments and seminars.
- All agreements are non-refundable. The only exception is if you move your primary residence more than 25 miles from the dojo or the student has a medical condition with a note from your physician. Cancellation of the agreement under the terms of moving your primary residence more than 25 miles from the dojo requires written proof of new address, phone number and the name and phone number of your employer within thirty (30) days of such move and cancellation. The Community Karate Center will not refund any unused classes within any agreement other than the above described exception.
- I understand all payments are due on a monthly basis and that I am responsible for all payments through the duration of the agreement I have selected.
Initial that I have read and understand the above provisions 1-10.
Page 1 of 2
I understand and accept the above provisions and agree on behalf of myself, my family, estate and heirs to release, waive and Hold Harmless and will not sue Community Karate Center, LLC and its successors and assigns or affiliates, sponsoring organizations or their agents, participants, coaches, directors, managers, members, or supervisors, from any and all claims or liability relating to personal injury or death to me or my property as a result of my participation in the activities associated with this program.
I, the undersigned, have read and agree to the above provisions as a condition of my participation and sign below on behalf of myself and/or my minor child.